miércoles, 22 de enero de 2014

Dancing with an Angel

Una balada cantada por mi heroína y genuína reina del rock: Doro Pesch junto con Udo, un cantante hipnótico para mí.
En su letra también se habla de un amor para siempre.




Take my hand before I go
We'll never be alone
Look at all the lucky days
And places we have gone

Let me say a single word
A million other ways
But all I wanna see is now
A smile upon your face

Like I'm dancing - dancing with an angel
Like I'm dancing - never danced before
Like I'm dancing - dancing with an angel
Like I'm dancing - a dream I'm dancing on

Gave my heart into your hands
We are evermore
How can I repay you now
For all the years and more

All I know so deep inside
We will never fade
So let me take you by the hand
And lead you to the dance

[CHORUS]

Still I'm dancing through a dream with an angel
I don't wanna lose a part of your heart
Still you give me all the worlds I believe in
And I know that we will never part

[CHORUS]


WEBSITE OFICIAL: DORO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dime lo que te inspira...